Which platforms are supported?
Super Fast Browser runs on all Android versions 4.0 and above.
Which countries and regions are supported?
Super Fast Browser is available for all Google Play supported countries.
Which languages are supported (alphabetical order)?
- English – UK
- English – US
- Portuguese – Brazil
If you want to request another language, please leave your feedback at https://hydrisapps.com/contact-me/
What is Super Fast Browser writen in?
Kotlin, Java, SQLite (and html + css)
What was used to develop Super Fast Browser?
How do I customize the speed dial buttons?
You can customize everything about the speed dial buttons: the color, the title and the URL! A short demo video is available here.
Does Super Fast Browser have beta release testing?
Yes! More information is available here
What permissions does Super Fast Browser use and why are they needed?
- INTERNET – required so that Super Fast Browser can access the internet
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – required for checking internet connection status
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – required for file downloading
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – required for file uploading
- CLEAR_APP_CACHE – required for fully clearing app cache
- BILLING – needed when purchasing the “Upgrade” in app purchase
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION – required for location requests from websites.
- Location requests are blocked by default but can be enabled in settings and allowed via a popup.